Residential Underground

Whether you are building a new home, or would like to convert your existing overhead electric service to underground, please review the documents below and contact us at 231-922-4940 to start the process of installing a new electric service.

NOTE TO CONTRACTORS: The application for service must be signed by the PROPERTY OWNER.  TCL&P is unable to process a request for service without this authorization.  Feel free to contact our scheduling department at 231-922-4940 ext. 243 with any questions.

Underground Service Policy

Request for Service

Electric Service Requirements Manual













[Last Updated: 5/13/2021 1:19:57 PM]