[Last Updated: 6/14/2021 9:36:53 AM]
- Scope of customization for Telecom povisioning into TCLP's current systems (Nokia and Alianza): The system must fully integrate into Nokia's platform for auto-provisioning of services and ONT's as well as gain metrics from usage. Same applies for the Alianza VOIP platform and usage of APIs. For example, a customer can change their internet speeds simply by logging into a portal and selecting a new option and all bill pro-rating and provisioning will automatically happen without any manual efforts.
- System integration into TCLP's systems: Currently TCLP utilizes the following systems: Milsoft Disspatch (OMS), Eaton Yukon (AMI), ESRI (GIS), Novotx Elements (work-order). At a minimum Multispeak shall be supported and integrated.
- Cloud based solution: At this time, TCLP is seeking an on-premise system. However, if a vendor wants to run the system for TCLP, then Staffing can be off-premise.
- DHHS Meaning: Department of Health and Human Services
- Appendix A Publish: will be published this week
- Current UBCIS Vendor: Central Square
- Current Contract, annual spend/budget, or non-satisified components: Will not be provided
- Licenses: All TCLP/City Staff should be able to utilize the solution as necessary
- Go Live Date: TCLP is targeting go live by end of 2021, but will negotiate a timeframe with successful bidder
- RFP Response: Physiscal copies must be submitted via sealed bids and CAN be mailed in or dropped off. Digital copies shall also be provided within the sealed bid (USB Key, etc).
- TCLP UBCIS RFP Document (WORD) - This was requested by several for easier fillable forms. No text shall be modified for any reason at any point.
- Multispeak Support - This will be REQUIRED for internal system communications
- On-Premise Solution - An on-premise solution is what is being sought after
- Appendix A (Pricing Table) - Please disregard, a new Appendix A will be published and sent out that will break pricing out to allow for easier comparables
- Total RFP Submissions - We will evaluate any/all that come in
- Pre-Bid Conference - This was not mandatory but encouraged
Traverse City Light & Power, a Michigan Public Power Electrical Utility, is seeking bids on a Utility Billing and Customer Information System.
All bids are expected to be submitted on or before June 28th, 2021.
Interested Bidders Please Follow Steps Below:
If you filled out the form but do not receive an email response within one business day, please send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org