[Last Updated: 9/18/2019 8:58:13 AM]
Traverse City Light & Power (TCL&P) will hold a public hearing at the October 22, 2019 Regular Meeting of the TCL&P Board for the following rate adjustments:
- Residential Water Heater Rate Increase
- Residential Space Heat Rate Increase
- Senior Citizen Rate Increase
- Senior Water Heater Rate Increase
- Senior Space Heat Rate Increase
- Commercial Electric Heat & Air Conditioning Rate Increase
- Commercial & Industrial Water Heating Service Rate Increase
- Close Primary Interruptible Rate
All customers are invited to attend and provide comment regarding the proposed rate adjustments during the public hearing.
TCL&P Board meetings begin at 5:15 p.m. and are held in the Commission Chambers located on the second floor of the Governmental Center – 400 Boardman Avenue.
Documents detailing the new rate can be found by clicking HERE.